Cookies and Privacy
Woven Films Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy explains how we use the information we collect about you.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices with regard to your personal data and how it used. By submitting your information, you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
Who are we?
Woven Films Limited
No 7 Coach House
Company Number: 8289199
Whose data do we hold?
Employees, Clients, Enquirers, Suppliers, service providers and other professional experts.
What data do we collect?
The information we collect may include:
- Date of Birth;
- Job Title;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
How long will we keep your information for?
We will normally keep your information throughout the period of time that we do work for you and will continue to keep the information afterwards unless we have been requested to erase all information.
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information to communicate with you, to provide you with the assistance and services that you request, and to adapt and tailor our services and website to better meet your needs. We collect personal information about you when you provide it to us, such as through our website, when you contact us directly by email, phone, or social media, when you order our services, or when we meet you in person.
What are our responsibilities?
- We will only collect and retain relevant and essential data.
- We will store your information safely and securely, protecting it from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
- We will ensure that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
- We will destroy your information securely.
- We will comply fully with our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into force in the UK from 25 May 2018. You can find out more about GDPR at the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Cookies are small anonymous text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. We use Google Analytics cookies to track anonymous usage statistics and do not collect any personal information that can be used to identify you. This helps us analyse data about website usage and make improvements to the user experience.
What about links on the website?
The website contains links to external websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for their privacy policies and encourage you to review them in order to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information.
Security of personal data
Once we have received your information, we will use security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Do we disclose your data?
In general we don’t share your data with third parties. If we do, it will be with your permission.
There are several instances where we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If Woven Films Ltd and all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its members will be one of the transferred assets.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access the data that we have collected on you and have this data removed from our systems. Please note that in certain circumstances we may withhold access to your personal information where we have the right to do so under current data protection legislation.
How to Contact us?